Return and Exchanges
At World Gold Shop, we are confident that you will fall in love with your purchase. If, however, you are not ecstatic for whatever reason, follow our Simple Returns policy below to determine your eligibility.
- For a refund, WGS must receive the returned item(s) within 30 days of the shipment date. Within these 30 days, you may return any item for any reason as long as it is unopened, undamaged, and in its original packing.
- Returning an item requires including all product packaging, boxes, manuals, and, if necessary, certifications of authenticity, grading, and assessment.
- Ensure your returned item(s) are protected appropriately for the journey to our return address by using appropriate outer packaging.
- Unless the item is found to have a manufacturing problem by our Returns Department, shipping and handling fees from your initial order are not refundable.
- Any refunds will be processed using the customer's original payment method or if they want, a store credit.
- All purchases made through the website's Sale and Clearance areas are final and non-refundable. Items purchased from them that are flawed or damaged may be returned as usual.
These are the terms and conditions that apply if you return a qualifying item that was purchased with a gift:
You must return the gift along with the qualifying item(s). If you don't return the gift, your account will be charged for the value of the gift.
If you want to keep the gift but not the qualifying item(s), your account will be charged for the value of the gift.
The value of the gift will be deducted from your refund or charged to your account, depending on whether you are returning the gift or keeping it.
The gift must be in its original condition and packaging to avoid being charged for its value.
These terms and conditions are in place to ensure that the gift is returned or paid for appropriately in the event of a return. Please be sure to read and understand these terms and conditions before making a purchase with a gift.